Friday, February 27, 2015

Floral and Polka Dot Mani + Tutorial

HHello all! Today I'm sharing some of my brilliant nail art ;) And I'll even include a tutorial for one of the designs! 


Here you see my adorable mani. The pinks, the floral, the polkas - just makes me wanna wear a cute sundress 😊

Now, I know it seems complicated but this mani was actually one of my easiest creations! 

Here's the tutorial:



 Any kind of tape will do if you want that color block look like I've done here. And when making the flowers just dab. It's as easy as that! Some pink here, some white there and viola! Then add some green leaves and a top coat to finish things off. Just lovely! 

Follow my nail art account on insta for more of my manis and tutorials!

Instagram.com/TheCraftyNeenja
@TheCraftyNeenja

No comments:

Post a Comment